Thread: Help to delete Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhu

Help to delete Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhu

I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Mozilla Firefox. My computer has been infected with Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhu and the Escan antivirus, that I have installed in my system alerted me about the same. As the antivirus has not eradicated this infection from the system, I am searching for some help to delete Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhu. Please help me with suitable solutions as soon as possible.

Re: Help to delete Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhu

Hello there, I suggest you to format the computer and install a new copy of Windows in your system as a help to delete Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhu. This will surely remove the infection from the system and I can assure you this, since it removes all the installed components from the system. So, this makes it sure that all the infections installed will also be eradicated. This will hopefully solve the problem.

Inorder to delete Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhu, I will recommend you to scan the system using a good antivirus and that too, it must be updated. So, it will be good if you install AVG antivirus for this purpose, since it can be used to delete infections like worms, virus and trojans. This infection is a trojan and hence, AVG is capable to deleting it. Delete all the unhealed infections detected during the scan.

You will have to enable a system restore to delete Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhu. The factory settings option has to be selected, since this will take the system to the time it is like without any of the applications and softwares installed in it. This means that it will lead to a loss of data and installed components. But, this method makes it sure that all the infections are deleted from the system.

It is advised that you use an anti-spyware to delete Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhu and other such infections. The best anti-spyware available is Spyware Doctor. Such security components have the ability to stay in the background of the computer and checking for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. When the anti-spyware finds the applications and programs that are causing such activities to happen in the system, they are deleted completely.

The best method that I have found to delete Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhu is to use the Quick Heal antivirus. This is because it has the feature of boot scanning. This method can help you to delete the infections, since they start before the operating system starts and the infections cannot execute at this time. So, the infections remain inactive and hence, it is very simple to get rid of the infections by boot scanning.