Thread: How to delete this VBS.CoolNotepad from my computer system?

How to delete this VBS.CoolNotepad from my computer system?

My computer system is behaving in an abrupt manner means it is not behaving properly. When I scanned my computer system my antivirus software gave me an alert message that VBS.CoolNotepad is detected on my computer system. I have deleted this VBS.CoolNotepad virus from my computer system many times but it comes back again and again. So I need to know the perfect method to delete this VBS.CoolNotepad virus from my computer system.

Chage your antivirus software

VBS.CoolNotepad which is detected on your computer system is a computer worm not a virus. Normally worms are designed to consume the memory space and processing power of the computer system. This consumption of memory space and the processing power results in the slow working of the computer system. If your current antivirus software is not able delete this VBS.CoolNotepad worm from your computer then change your antivirus software.

Update your antivirus software

Before changing your antivirus software I will suggest you to update your antivirus software. Your antivirus software is able to detect this VBS.CoolNotepad worm on your computer system means it will be able to delete this VBS.CoolNotepad worm from your computer system. Try to delete this worm in safe mode. For going in safe mode press F8 at the time of restart.

Re: How to delete this VBS.CoolNotepad from my computer system?

VBS.CoolNotepad worm is an Internet worm which spread through the use of infected email. Normally this VBS.CoolNotepad worm steals the email address from the address book of the Microsoft Outlook software and sends the email with the infected attachments to all address present in the address book. The subject and the body contents of the email message is randomly selected by this VBS.CoolNotepad worm.

VBS.CoolNotepad worm sends its copy to the Internet Relay Chat (IRC) channel. For doing this, VBS.CoolNotepad worm overwrites the SCRIPT.INI file in the mIRC information bank with a set of instructions that send the VBS.CoolNotepad worm file to each one who enters the tainted channel. When an tainted user enters an Internet Relay Chanel (IRC) channel, the VBS.CoolNotepad worm also able to start a "virus" conference, and after that sends the message to there:
    Cool Notepad Demo
    After doing the mess it leaves that conference.

For removing this VBS.CoolNotepad worm from your computer system I will suggest you to use Kaspersky antivirus software. This antivirus software not only removes the VBS.CoolNotepad worm from your computer system but also remove the other malicious codes from your computer system. You can download the trial version of this antivirus from its official site.