Thread: Comodo internet security v/s Avg anti-virus

Comodo internet security v/s Avg anti-virus

I want to know the best among these two protection tools for the computer Comodo internet security or the Avg anti-virus. As i know that the avg is the antivirus for our computer which protects from the virus infection and the comodo security which act as a firewall for the infection when we surf on the internet and also when we access any other drives, it gives warning message when a virus infection can be possible. So please let me know that which is the best as i want to install it on my computer.

Re: Comodo internet security v/s Avg anti-virus

As i have seen that these both are useful for our computer in relation to the security purpose and prevention from the virus infection. Comodo act as a good firewall and it serves the defence from the infection due to virus. It is not a good antivirus. Avg antivirus is the free antivirus pacakage which can be downloaded and installed from the internet to which allows you to scan your computer to find any virus infection. It also serves virus protection in reference to the firewall.

I am using comodo on my computer and i have tested comodo on my computer and concluded that it is the best antivirus among the others, even better than the premium ones. In respect to this tool about the database question, i don't think that the comodo needs a large database, as its detection mechanism is very powerful compared to the others. It has the option by which you can detects virus in the torrent downloads. I have tested it and seen that it is capable of serching it and deleting them.

I think you are wasting your time in finding difference between them, if you want then you can try some other antiviruses which are easily available on the internet. As you know that our computer needs full security from a particular antivirus tool. You need to try these tools which is a great among other security tools, best paid antivirus tool is "kaspersky" which provides the complete security to your computer and if you want for free then you can install Avast antivirus which is the best for the personal computers.

I have some list of the free security tools for the computer which can be easily downloaded from the internet. If you want then you can use these tools in our computer for the complete security.
    1. In reference to the Firewall you need "Comodo".
    2. In respect to the Antivirus you can have "AVG"
    3. To secure your computer from Spyware you need "Super AntiSpy"
    4. In reference to the Registry Protection you need "Winpatrol"
    5. To speedup you computer you need a Registry Cleaners like Ccleaner, Advanced Registry Optimizer

Hope this will help you out.

I think you don't need to differentiate between comodo and avg. If you search on the internet there you will get a new update on the comodo antivirus, they have released a new version as Firewall and AntiVirus to take the first step in protecting your PC from malware, viruses, worms, and other threats which can harm your computer. "Comodo Internet Security 3.14" includes the Defense plus File Protection updates. You can download it from the official of the comodo and you don't need any other antivirus.