Thread: what is Adware.GatorEWallet

what is Adware.GatorEWallet

hi
    i am mca student.i just got message of Adware.GatorEWallet .so i don't know what is this.but when i got that type of message from that day my system also working slow , so please tell me that how to remove it from system

Re: what is Adware.GatorEWallet

Adware.GatorEWallet offers to store and retrieve personal and logon details on your computer. This program is offered in both free and paid versions. The free version displays advertisements from the GAIN Network, whereas the paid version does not. The Gator eWallet contains software used in the GAIN system, like DashBar, Date Manager, EntryPass, GotSmiley, Precision Time, Weatherscope.It's also possible that Adware.GatorEWallet sends information from your computer to other people, information like passwords from your e-mail accounts, credit-card information, personal messages etc. Which can then be abused by hackers.so for the protect of the system you need to installed anti virus in system.

Once installed, it actively monitors Web page access, looking for Web forms in open browser windows. When a supported form is found and the applicable data is stored, it will offer to fill it out. If the data added to the form is not stored, the program will offer to store it.dware.GatorEWallet is dangerous software which can do permanent damage to your computer, like deleting important information, removing your personal photo's and more.Norton Security Scan will scan your computer and identify if there are existing viruses, worms, spyware, unwanted adware or Trojans residing on your computer can installed latest anti virus and anti spyware in system.

Users of the latest versions of Symantec antivirus products can use the built-in automatic removal feature to remove this program from their computers. However, any data created and/or saved using this program will be lost.you can The following instructions pertain to all Symantec antivirus products that support security risk detection.
    1. Update the definitions.
    2. Run a full system scan.
    3. Delete any values added to the registry.
    there are some anti virus like Norton as well as kasprsky.