Thread: Help to remove Win32.Lirva.B@mm

Help to remove Win32.Lirva.B@mm

I am using the dell inspiron laptop running with the windows 7. I got a message that my system is infected with the Win32.Lirva.B@mm virus yesterday. It has tremendously affected my system by making it run slowly can anyone help me to remove the Win32.Lirva.B@mm virus from my system . I would appreciate your help.

Re: Help to remove Win32.Lirva.B@mm

You have not mentioned the antivirus program which you are using because why the antivirus program cannot delete the virus present on your system this will definitely help me to know the problem in a better way i would also recommend you to mention whether you are useing a full version or the trial veriosn antivirus program.

Thanks for the reply but i think that i had installed the Norton security free version antivirus application program please suggest me a good antivirus program so that i can remove this quiet effectively and without any sort of discrepancies. what could be tha problem with my antivirus please explain.

It appears either you have not updated the norton Antivirus program or your antivirus program is not capable of deleting the so it would be better if you try to install another antivirus program so i can suggest you to install the AVG 9 antivirus which is available freely from the link http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...ofessional.htm

The Micrososft Security Essential is the best option for deleting the threats which you have mentioned in your query this is a free antivirus program and is very much effective in deleting such threats it also helps you to monitor you system performance more precisely follow the download link Microsoft Security Essential

I had feced the similar warning on my system and the after trying a number of antiviruses. Finally i downloaded the avast! Virus Cleaner which really helped me a lot. Since this antivirus program is a very powerful and a lot more effective when it comes to delete such viruses try it from the link below : http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...us-cleaner.htm