Thread: How to eradicate Trojan.FakeAlert.BIH

How to eradicate Trojan.FakeAlert.BIH

Hello everyone, I want someone to help me with how to eradicate Trojan.FakeAlert.BIH. I have found this infection when I was scanning my system with Avira antivirus and I am not able to get rid of this infection from my system. If anyone knows any solution that can be used to delete it, please reply as soon as possible. I am using Windows XP operating system and my browser is Internet Explorer 8.

Re: How to eradicate Trojan.FakeAlert.BIH

The infections like Trojan.FakeAlert.BIH cannot be deleted with the help of Avira antivirus. So, to eradicate Trojan.FakeAlert.BIH, I suggest you to install AVG antivirus in your system that has been recommended by the experts for the deletion of trojans, virus and worms too. So, run a scan of all the hard drives and flash drives too. This will help you to solve the problem.

The boot scan will help you to eradicate Trojan.FakeAlert.BIH as this scan takes place before the operating system loads. So, at this time, the infections cannot be active as they are not able to execute before the startup of the operating system. For this, you will have to install Quick Heal antivirus in your system, as all the antivirus do not provide this feature of boot scanning.

Inorder to eradicate Trojan.FakeAlert.BIH, I suggest you to use the manual deletion technique of deleting infections. This infections installs with the name PC_Antispyware2010.exe when it enters into the system. So, you will have to search for this file on your system. When you find it, press CTRL+ALT+DEL and start the Task Manager. Here, you will have to kill its processes and only after that delete it from the system.

The manual deletion of infections like Trojan.FakeAlert.BIH are very difficult. So, I do not think that you will be able to eradicate Trojan.FakeAlert.BIH with the help of the method of manual deletion. Even if it is possible, it is a very tidy method. So, it will be better to format the computer and install a fresh copy of the Windows operating system that you are using.

A system restore will help you to eradicate Trojan.FakeAlert.BIH from the system. I have used this same method and it cleaned my whole system from the infections and other problems that I was facing in my system. First, it is suggested that you go into the safe mode before you do the system restore. Then, remember to enable the system restore to the factory settings.