Thread: How to scan phone with computer via usb

How to scan phone with computer via usb

Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to know the way by which i can scan my mobile phone Nokia 5800 through my computer by connecting it via USB data cable. I am not able to scan my phone through pc suite and i want to scan my phone for any virus threats. Because there are most of the mobile antivirus which are not capable of finding the virus threats in the mobile. Is there any method by which i can scan my mobile through computer. I am having avast antivirus on my computer.

Re: How to scan phone with computer via usb

It is true that you cannot scan your mobile phone through your antivirus which is installed in your computer. There is only a way by which you can scan your mobiles phones memory card which can be done by connecting your mobile phone with the computer in a mass storage mode, after connecting your phone you will get a removable disk in my computer option form there you can scan your memory card by using your antivirus which is in your computer.

You need "Naevius USB Antivirus 1.0" software which is designed to remove viruses from the memory card. It includes USB Flash drive, removable hard disk, Memory card, SD, MicroSD, MMC, USB Camera, USB Audio player, Mobile phone, iPod, Iphone etc. When there are new viruses, worms and other malicious attacks strike, the old antiviruses are insufficient to see them in your card. It is completely free and it is available on the net, easy to use and small memory usage. Naevius USB Antivirus gives you the full security to secure your removable usb drives and memory cards.

You can have this security tool "Kaspersky Mobile Security" which is a complete antivirus and security protection for your mobiel. I have pasted the link for you from there you can dowload the antivirus. You don't need any kind of scanning tool to scan and find viruses on your phone. You can have this tool and you can make your phone safe from the phone and it will also protect your mobile when your mobile is lost or stolen. Hope you find it.

http://www.kaspersky.com/mobile_down...pter=207716650

You can use scanning tools which are available on the internet, if you want to scan your mobile phone for the virus threats then you need to go on the google search and from there you can serach for the antivirus tools for mobiles and also you can search for the tools which scan your phone through computer. If you want to only scan memory card then it is possible by the use of the card reader which can help you to scan your mobile's memory card through antivirus which is present in your computer.