Thread: How to delete this VBS.Davinia virus

How to delete this VBS.Davinia virus

My computer system is working very slowly. When I scanned my computer system I recived the alert message that VBS.Davinia is detected on my computer system. I am trying to delete this VBS.Davinia virus but unable to do so. I want to the methods for deleting this VBS.Davinia virus from my computer system. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: How to delete this VBS.Davinia virus

VBS.Davinia which is detected on your computer system is not a virus but it is a email worm. Viruses are designed to corrupt the window system file that will crash the system. On the other hand worms are designed to consume the memory space of your computer system. For deleting this worm I will suggest you to change your antivirus software.

Before changing your antivirus software I will suggest you to update your antivirus software. Your current antivirus software is detecting this VBS.Davinia worm on your computer system. It must be able to delete this worm. I am sure it will delete this worm after updating. It will be better if you delete this worm in safe mode. For doing that you have to F8 at the time of reboot.

Normally this VBS.Davinia worm steals the email address from the address book of Microsoft outlook. After that it sends it copies to all the email address found in the address book. The subject and the body contents of the infected emails is randomly selected by this worm. Once this worm enters your computer system it starts replicating on your computer system.

Use Kaspersky antivirus software

For removing this VBS.Davinia worm from your computer system I will suggest you to use Kaspersky antivirus software. This antivirus software will not only remove this VBS.Davinia worm from your computer system but also remove the other malicious codes which can harm your computer system. I am using this antivirus software that is the reason I am suggesting this antivirus software.

Here are some preventive measure which you must follow for avoiding the problem like worm, trojans,or viruses.
    1.Do not download pirated software, because they may contain the backdoor.
    2. Update your antivirus software regularly
    3. Scan your system on the regular basis
    4. Enable your firewall setting and use strong passwords for preventing your system