Thread: What is Adware.ClickDLoader.B

What is Adware.ClickDLoader.B

hi
    i am MCA student. I have recently bought new home computer as well as i have installed windows xp operating system in my computer. Actually i just heard about some malware which is Adware.ClickDLoader.B from my friend but i don't have much information about that so any body tell me that if this type of malware infect to my system how it will spread on system as well as how do i protect my system from it? so please any one tell me that whole detail about Adware.ClickDLoader.B.

Re: What is Adware.ClickDLoader.B

It is a adware which is infect to the some windows operating system like Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP. Basically that type of Adware.ClickDLoader.B downloads and creates several adware files. Whenever Adware.ClickDLoader run into the system that time it create the some selected files like %ProgramFiles%\cf.html, %ProgramFiles%\ct.html as well as %ProgramFiles%\tc.html .once that type of malware files create in the system then open the .html file with a hidden instance of Microsoft Internet Explorer,after that this may download and install other applications.
    Last edited by Steve123; 27-02-2010 at 04:39 AM.

Basically adware is a software program which can help to run the automatic video and audio as well as other system related function but make sure that there are also some malware which can infect to the system. Adware is a software which is such type of malware which spread on the system by downloading and create the several files of the same adware in system. If you want to remove that type of malware from the system then you need to installed latest anti virus and anti spyware in the system. There are so many latest anti spyware available in market which can detect and delete the same infection.

Adware.ClickDLoader.B is a high type of malware which infects to the system basically it download in system and after that create several files into the system. If you got any type of message related to the that type of malware then you need to installed latest anti virus like kaspesky,sophos as well as Norton. You also need to check and up to date your firewall and anti virus. Make sure that mostly that type of adware which are spread in windows operating system.

If you want to protect your system from Adware.ClickDLoader.B malware then firstly update the definition of the anti virus and other anti spyware. For the protection of the outsider infect er always update the definitions, start your Symantec program and run LiveUpdate due to updated version you can protect your system more. You can also scan the whole system for the detection of malware and delete it from the system. Firstly start your latest anti virus program and then run a full system scan. So whenever you get any file as Adware.ClickDownloader.B detect it and delete it,it also depend upon what type of software you are using in system.