Thread: Deletion method of Generic14.AELZ

Deletion method of Generic14.AELZ

Hello everyone, the infection called Generic14.AELZ has entered in my system and I came to know about this from the McAfee antivirus that I am using in my system. So, I need someone to help me with the deletion method of Generic14.AELZ. I am using Windows XP Service Pack 2 and my browser is Opera 10. I am waiting for some suitable solutions.

Re: Deletion method of Generic14.AELZ

Hello there, the file called PC_Antispyware2010.exe has to be searched for the deletion method of Generic14.AELZ. This is because when this infection enters into the system, it installs with this name. So, you will have to find this file and kill its process from the task manager. Only after that, you will have to remove it from the location of the search results.

It is suggested that you use AVG antivirus in your system for the deletion method of Generic14.AELZ as such infections cannot be deleted with the help of antivirus like McAfee. But, AVG is seen to get rid of infections like worms, virus and trojans. Generic14.AELZ is a trojan and hence, scanning the entire system with the help of this infection will help you to delete this infection from the system.

The deletion method of Generic14.AELZ is to use an anti-spyware like Spyware Doctor. The anti-spyware can stay in the background of the system and check for the applications and programs that are causing the malicious activities in the system. So, this is an assured technique to get rid of the infections as I am using the same in my system when any infections is detected in my computer.

It is necessary to keep the antivirus updated for the deletion method of Generic14.AELZ, since it does not matter how much good antivirus you are using. So, when the infections enter into the system, the antivirus will be able to detect and remove the infection from the system. By updating the antivirus, the database of the new infections will be added to its database.

Keep the entire system updated as given below for the deletion method of Generic14.AELZ because it helps to change the environment in the system:
    1. Go to Start.
    2. Then, click on Control Panel.
    3. After that select System.
    4. Now, click on Automatic Updates.
    5. Select the recommended setting here.