Thread: How to delete this VBS BubbleBoy

How to delete this VBS BubbleBoy

My computer system is working very slow and it is also behaving in abrupt manner. When I scanned my computer system I got the alert message that VBS.BubbleBoy is detected. I am trying to delete this VBS.BubbleBoy virus from my computer system but it comes again and again whenever I reboot my computer system. I want to the measures for deleting this VBS.BubbleBoy virus from my computer system.

Re: How to delete this VBS BubbleBoy

VBS.BubbleBoy which is detected on your computer system is an email worm. Means this worm spread through emails. Normally this worm steals the email address from the address book of Microsoft outlook and sends its copies to all the email address present in the address book. If your current antivirus software is not able to delete this worm from your computer system then change your antivirus software.

VBS.BubbleBoy worm alters the registry key

You are trying to delete this VBS.BubbleBoy worm from your computer system but it comes back again and again because of the simple reason that it alters the system registry key so that it can launch at the time of system reboot.
    "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OUTLOOK.BubbleBoy\" = "OUTLOOK.BubbleBoy 1.0 by
    Zulu"
    This worm alters the above registry key. If you have the knowledge of registry key you can manually delete this worm from your computer system.

I think you must update your antivirus software for deleting this VBS.BubbleBoy worm from your computer system. I am suggesting this because your antivirus software is able to detect this VBS.BubbleBoy worm on your computer system then it must be able to delete it. I am sure you will be able to delete this worm after updating your ativirus software. It will be better if you try to delete this worm in safe mode. For going in safe mode you have to press F8 key at the time reboot.

Restore your computer system.

According to me you must try to restore you computer system. This will surely help you to delete this VBS.BubbleBoy worm from your computer system. For restoring your computer system you have follow these simple steps.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.

Restoring your computer system or manually deleting the registry key will definitely help you to get rid of this worm but you must follow some preventive measure for avoiding problem like these.
    1. Do not download pirated software, because they may contain the backdoor.
    2. Update your antivirus software regularly
    3. Scan your system on the regular basis
    4. Enable your firewall setting and use strong passwords for preventing your system