Thread: Need to delete this VBS.Brit virus.

Need to delete this VBS.Brit virus.

I think my computer system is infected with the VBS.Brit virus. I get to know this when my antivirus software gave me an alert message the VBS.Brit is detected on my computer system. I have deleted this VBS.Brit virus from my computer system but my antivirus gives me the same alert message whenever I reboot my computer system. I have the basic knowledge that viruses are harmful for computer system so I need to get rid of this VBS.Brit virus problem. . I want to know the solution for removing this virus from my computer system.

Change your antivirus software

VBS.Brit is an email worm which spreads through E-mails and IRC (Internet relay chat) channels. Normally this worm steals email address from the address book of Microsoft outlook. After that it sends the copies to all the emails which are present in the address book. If your current antivirus software is not able to delete this VBS.Brit worm from your computer system then you must change your antivirus software.

Update your antivirus software.

Before changing your antivirus software try to update your antivirus software. Because your antivirus software is detecting VBS.Brit worm on your computer system. If your antivirus software is able to detect this worm on your computer system then it must be able to delete it. I am sure after updating your antivirus software you can easily remove this VBS.Brit worm from your computer system.

Re: Need to delete this VBS.Brit virus.

For removing this VBS.Brit worm from your computer system try to restore. System restore is not a perfect solution but can be used to neutralize the damage done by VBS.Brit worm on your computer system. For restoring your computer system you have to follow these simple steps.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.

This VBS.Brit worm enter your computer system with the disguise of an attachment file with "chm" extension. This file contains the VBS.Brit worm. For removing this form I will suggest you to use Kaspersky antivirus software. This antivirus software will not only remove this VBS.Brit worm from your computer system but it will also delete other malicious codes which can harm your computer system.

Antivirus software will definitely remove this VBS.Brit worm from your computer system. But you must follow some preventive measures for avoiding problem like these.
    1. Do not download pirated software, because they may contain the backdoor.
    2. Update your antivirus software regularly
    3. Scan your system on the regular basis
    4. Enable your firewall setting and use strong passwords for preventing your system