Thread: Solution to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.wuw

Solution to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.wuw

I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Mozilla Firefox. I am looking for a solution to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.wuw. This infection was alerted in my system from the Escan antivirus that I have installed in my system. The problem is that when I try to delete this infection using the antivirus, it turns "not responding". Please help me with the solutions to this problem.

Re: Solution to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.wuw

Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.wuw is a trojan and the normal antivirus are not capable of removing such infections from the system as they seem to be legible from outside. So, the solution to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.wuw suggested by me is to install an anti-malware in the system. They can stay in the background and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. The applications and programs causing the problems are removed from the system.

Hello there, the solution to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.wuw and other such infections is to format the system and install a new copy of the operating system that you are using. This method is used to remove all those infections that cannot be deleted using the normal methods. This cleans the system completely and your problem will be surely solved.

It is suggested that you install AVG antivirus in your system for the solution to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.wuw. This antivirus has been recommended by the experts for the deletion of infections like virus, worms and trojans too. After installation of this antivirus, a full system scan has to be run, that including all the hard drives and flash drives. The unhealed infections have to be deleted from the antivirus interface.

I will advice you to use the boot scan technique for the solution to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.wuw. This feature is not provided by all the antivirus. So, you will have to install Quick Heal antivirus for this purpose. The boot scan takes place before the operating system loads in the computer because of which the infections remain inactive. This is because the infections are to execute only after the operating system has been completely loaded.

A very successful method to remove the infections is the system restore. You will have to start the system in the safe mode first and the enable the system restore. You will have to remember that the restore is done to the default factory settings. This will remove all the data and and applications that are installed in the system. So, this will probably solve the problem.