Thread: How to delete Mal/EncPk-KH

How to delete Mal/EncPk-KH

I am using Windows XP Service Pack 3 and my browser is Internet Explorer 8. I want someone to help me with how to delete Mal/EncPk-KH from the system, since the Kaspersky antivirus that I have installed in my system has detected this infection, but it is not allowing me to delete it from the system. Please help me with all possible solutions that can be used in this situation.

Re: How to delete Mal/EncPk-KH

Hello there, inorder to delete Mal/EncPk-KH, search for the following files on your system:
    • %System%\sdra64.exe
    • %System%\twex.exe

You will have to kill their processes and then, remove them from the computer from their original locations. This will hopefully get rid of the problem and it is called as the manual deletion of the infection.

Use an anti-spyware to delete Mal/EncPk-KH. An anti-spyware that has been recommended by the experts is the Spyware Doctor. The anti-spywares have the ability to stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. When the applications and programs that are causing such problems are detected, they are eradicated from the system.

You will have to install AVG antivirus in your system to delete Mal/EncPk-KH and other such infections. This antivirus is widely used by many users for the removal of infections like trojans, worms and other virus. So, install this antivirus and run a full system scan and delete all the unhealed infections that are detected during this scan. I am sure that your problem will be solved after that.

Using Avast antivirus can help you to delete Mal/EncPk-KH because this antivirus provides the feature of boot scan, that takes place before the startup of the operating system. So, the infections are not able to execute at this time. As a result of this, the infections remain inactive and hence, the antivirus finds it easy to remove them from the system. This is the best solution that can help to get rid of the infection.

To delete Mal/EncPk-KH, the system restore is a method, since it takes the system to a time that it was before. So, the applications and programs that are installed during this time interval will be removed from the system. Just remember that you do the system restore to the factory settings, since the other option will take the backup of all the data and there is a possibility that the infections remain in the system even after the restore is done.