Thread: Help to fix Backdoor.Cmder.L virus

Help to fix Backdoor.Cmder.L virus

I am using a dell inspiron laptop installed with windows 7 operating system since this is troubling me a lot i have tried to install an application from the internet after which i have started getting an error message that your system is infected by the Backdoor.Cmder.L. I would really appreciate your help regarding this matter

Re: Help to fix Backdoor.Cmder.L virus

I would recommend you to download the AVG 9.0 free edtition in order to fix the virus since i have used it personally i am very much sure about it and its capability to delete such viruses. Moreover it is available freely simply download the AVG 9 from this link http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...ofessional.htm

The Microsoft security essenntial will surely help you to fix this virus try to download it from the microsoft official website it is available freely and since it is made by the microsoft itself it will take a very good care of all your system files and program files. Hope the Microsoft security essential will help you in this matter

The escan Antivirus 10.0 is a powerful tool to delete the viruses also it provide a very good protection against spyware malwares and viruses. You will have to use this to believe it i think that you will fix the problem for sure using the escan Antivirus 10.0 Try to download the escan from the link escan Antivirus 10.0