Thread: Solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cbxa

Solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cbxa

I am using Windows XP operating system and my browser is Opera 10. My system has been infected with the infection called Trojan.Win32.Agent.cbxa. I came to know about this from the Avira antivirus that I have installed in my system. When I try to eradicate this infection from the antivirus interface, the antivirus simply freezes. I cannot understand why this is happening and hence, I need someone to help me with the solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cbxa.

Re: Solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cbxa

Hello there, Trojan.Win32.Agent.cbxa is an infection that installs with the name ceeld bot.exe, when it enters in the system. So, the solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cbxa is to manually find this file called bot.exe on the system and to kill its process first. Then, you will have to go to the main location of this file and delete it permanently from the system.

Formatting the computer is the only solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cbxa, since this infection is a trojan and hence, its files seem to genuine from outside. So, you will have to remember to install a fresh copy of the Windows operating system that you are using in your machine. This will help you to solve your problem hopefully, since it will remove all the applications and infections that are installed in the system.

The safe mode scanning method will help you as the solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cbxa. When you start the system in this mode, the infections remain inactive at this time as they are not able to execute in the safe mode. So, you will have to use an antivirus that is up-to-date, since the antivirus will be able to delete the infections from the system successfully in this mode.

You will have to enable the system restore for the solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cbxa and other such infections. There are 2 options available in the system restore method. One is to back up all the data and then, do the system restore and another is to set the system to the factory settings. You will have to do it to the factory settings, since the other option keeps the infections in the system.

I suggest you to use the Quick Heal antivirus, since this is the best solution to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.cbxa. I am using this same antivirus and it has helped me in many situations. This is because it comes along with the feature of boot scanning that takes place before the startup of the operating system. This method is used by many users around the world.

hi guys,i m using win7 & it is infected by trojan.agent.ATV
    GIVE ME SOME SOLUTION TO REMOVE IT

Hello, if your System is having infection of trojan then it is necessary to use the Trojan Removing application for removing it. You can simply make use of any of the below mentioned application and get your problem solved:
    • Trojan Remover 6.8.1
    • MCS Trojan Remover 2.4.0.0
    • AVIRA Removal Tool for Windows 2.0
    • Loaris Trojan Remover 1.1
    • TDS-3 Trojan Defence Suite 3.2.1