Thread: Cannot remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Sino

Cannot remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Sino

Hello friends,

From few days my system is working very slow and when i ran AVAST anti virus it found that my system is being infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-Sino and i had also delete it, but after sometime when i reboot my system and scan once again i found that my system is still infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-Sino, does anyone know how to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Sino from my system

Cannot remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Sino

If your system is being infected with Trojan Horse then i would suggest you to remove AVAST anti virus and install AVG anti virus which will remove Trojan form your system and at the same time it will also protect your system from worms, backdoor, malware etc it had worked for me hope it works for you too.

Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Sino

Thank you for replying me i had try to install AVG anti virus but it still showing me that my system is being infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-Sino, does anyone know any other steps by which i can remove this virus from my computer.

My laptop also got infected with Trojan Horse and i try out many solution but none of them worked out for me, when i told my friend he told me to restore my system to previous date when my laptop was not infected with virus, if you don't have then you have to finally format your system and install a fresh copy of Windows XP on it.

If you really want to remove Trojan from your system and don't want to format your system then i would suggest you to install SUPERAntiSpyware because it is capable of removing such kind of Trojan from your system and it will also protect your computer from spy ware, adware, malware, rootkits, worms, Trojans, keyloggers, bots and other forms of harmful software