Thread: jjdrive32.exe Virus File Infection

jjdrive32.exe Virus File Infection

I am having Windows xp operating system installed on my computer and few days ago when I scan my computer I come to know that my computer is having infection of the jjdrive32.exe and I want to remove that file from my computer. But, the problem is that my antivirus is not giving me any type of solution for removing it. So, if you are having any solution to remove this file from my computer, then please help me to get that.

Re: jjdrive32.exe Virus File Infection

Hey, I am also having same problem. When I started my computer at morning then I come to know that the different files of my computer are got infected by the virus file having name as jjdrive32.exe. Then I have got the differnt errors with the av_md.exe, wshost32.exe and winshgkf.exe. All of these processes fails to initialize. If you are having any solution for it, then please help me to achieve it. I will be thankful to you. So, please help me with some solution for this problem.

If you want to remove the new virus file from your computer then it is necessary to update your antivirus database and get your problem solved. Then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just make use of the update option from your antivirus application and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, first you need to update your antivirus for getting the solution for your problem.

Hello, I think you must be needed to remove the virus file from your computer as soon as possible. And if you are not able to get the solution for your problem by the use of the antivirus which you are using then you must need to use the antivirus from the below:

• Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • BitDefender
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan
    • Quick Heal AntiVirus

Hello, I think your computer is using that virus infected files and that is why your antivirus is unable to remove those files. So, if you want to remove the virus infected file from your computer then it is necessary
    to first remove the all of the files by stopping the related process from the computer. Then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply use the Task Manager for stopping the processes and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. You need to make use of the ALT+CTRL+DELETE for opening the task manager. So, just do this and then simply scan your computer and remove the files from your computer.

I am using Avast home edition for protecting my computer from the infection of the viruses. I think if you make use of this then you can simply get the solution from your virus problem. It is having following features:

• Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
    • New avast! Intelligent Scanner
    • New Silent/Gaming Mode
    • New Behavior Shield
    • Real time anti-rootkit protection
    • Smart virus updates
    • Behavioral Honeypots
    • Green computing
    • avast! iTrack
    • File System / Mail Shield
    • Web Shield
    • IM / P2P Shield