Thread: Cannot remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Injector

Cannot remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Injector

My father laptop is working very slow from last week when he had install some free application from internet, when i had checked out i found that his laptop is being infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-Injector , so i try to run AVASt anti virus but it was not able to remove it. Can anyone tell me how to remove it from my laptop

Re: Cannot remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Injector

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Injector Is an malicious backdoor which runs in background and allows hacker to access your system without knowledge. At the same time it will also attempt you to join a predefined IRC server which is then used to participate in distributed denial-of-service

If you really want to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Injector from your system then you need to delete some of the registry for that you need to click on start go to run option and type regeidt and press enter registry window would get open from here find and delete all teh below key and reboot your system for chnages to get effected.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bifrost]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Bifrost]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{9D71D88C-C598-4935-C5D1-43AA4DB90836}]

Thanks you for replying me i had try to do delete all the above mention registry from my system and at the same time i had also kill all the process but still i am gettign an message as my system is being infecetd with Trojan.Agent/Gen-Injector. Does anyone has any suggestion please reply over here.

My system also got infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-Injector and i had used many solution as mention above buy none of them worked out to me and finally i had to format all my driver and install AVG anti virus so that your system might not get infected with such kind of Trojan Horse.