Thread: How can I protect my computer from virus W32 /Pate.b.worm

How can I protect my computer from virus W32 /Pate.b.worm

I can recenly buy computer system in which I installed the windows XP Professional as an operating system. It can be seems like to as my computer system can be corrupted with the W32 /Pate.b.worm virus. So, When I am doing any task on my computer the I can constantly getting a message that can be poped in between the task. And that can troubling me when I am doing or performing any task. Can anyone has the solution for me on the virus W32/Pate.b.worm. Reply Me!!

Re: How can I protect my computer from virus W32 /Pate.b.worm

Hello!!!! I think that your Anti-Virus update distribution can be out of date and because of this reason your Anti-Virus unable to remove the W32 /Pate.b.worm virus completely from your computer system. So, I can advises you that you can first of all update your Anti-Virus update distribution as early as you can before the virus W32 /Pate.b.worm can damages your computer system. After updating your Anti-Virus update distribution scan your whole computer system and delete the virus or files that can be infected by the virus W32 /Pate.b.worm from your computer system.

Hi, According to my opinion, I can advises you that you can first format computer system with NTFS file systems. After formatting the system, can install the Genuine copy of the Windows Xp Professional on your computer system. Once the installation can be finished or completed then you can install all of the software's, driver's etc, including the Anti-Virus that can be Genuine copy for maximum protection against any virus. If this solution can not be working for you then reply me I will try my best to provide you the another solutions that can help's you.

The virus W32 /Pate.b.worm can drops a UPX packed that can be executable in the user temporary directory and can executes it. This UPX file can be actually a DLL file, bearing a random filename with an extension of .TMP for eg. SQH9.TMP and can be 176,128 bytes in length. The DLL file can be injected into the EXPLORER.EXE process by keeping the virus memory resident. The virus W32 /Pate.b.worm can enumerates all of the network shares and corrupts all the .SCR and PE .EXE files for which the virus W32/Pate.b.worm can has write access to.

The virus W32 /Pate.b.worm can be an encrypted parasitic file that can be a infecting virus and network aware worm. The virus W32 /Pate.b.worm can appends SCR and PE EXE files into the directory of the windows and subdirectories that can be on the local system as well as on any other network share that can be accessible. The virus W32 /Pate.b.worm can creates an additional PE section with a random 3 letter section header that can be followed by the character "•".

Whenever the virus W32 /Pate.b.worm can be executed it can make the changes in the registry of your system as follows :
    1. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\
    CurrentVersion\Explorer\PINF
    The virus W32 /Pate.b.worm can not store the actual file size and So, cleaning of the W32/Pate.b.worm virus can not leave the actual an executables at their actual size.