Thread: Vista internet security 2010 popups

Vista internet security 2010 popups

My younger brother uses his laptop for his daily school work and when opened his laptop he got a vista internet security 2010 pop up. He don't know that how it has come on his laptop. The antivirus which i run on this laptop is Macafee antivirus right now. The vista internet security always keep popping up message like stealth intrusion, security breach etc... I am not able to go online due to this kind of problem. This kind of poups i am experiencing for the first time. Can anyone provide me the solution how can i remove this security tool form the laptop and my brother needs it as it is the only means to do his school work.

Re: Vista internet security 2010 popups

I have gone on the internet and checked for the information on Vista Internet Security 2010 and i found that it is usually downloaded by most of the user as it is infected in advance by the trojan notifier which generates a popup as it pretends to be a Windows Security Update. There is only one option left to remove Vista Internet Security 2010 which can terminate its alerts and notifying you for fake threats. You need to get rid of Vista Internet Security 2010 to fix the Internet connectivity problem, to do this you need to download "Spyware Doctor" which helps to remove Vista Internet Security 2010 malware.

You need a "SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner" which will run from a USB, and you don't need for software installation or internet access on the infected PC. It features the complete scanning and removal of the virus and will detect and remove spyware and malware infections. This scanner does not need to be installed on your Start Menu or Program Files on your computer. You can download it form the net which is easily available and when you find it jsut click on the SAVE button when prompted to you. After that copy the scanner to the place of your choice and run it on the infected system.

I use Spybot and you need to go on the google search for the same. The "Spybot Search & Destroy 1.6.2" is a very good and free anti-spyware program. You can download it from the net and install it. Then try to scan and update it and scan your full system once. You can also try to go through safe mode, to get into Safe Mode you need to tap F8 right when Power On and Startup, and use UP arrow key to get into the Safe Mode from the list of options, then hit enter. After that rescan your computer with your Anti-Virus, Malwarebytes and Spybot through Safe Mode.

Try my method to get out of it, You need to go to the 'Tools' from the menu, and there to 'Internet options'> 'Security'> select 'Internet' and after that click on 'Default Level'. If it is still appearing on your desktop and if you are using Internet Explorer 8 then go to 'Tools'> 'Manage Add-Ons' and you need to see if there anything in the 'Toolbars&Extensions' section, you can think that it is related to the network. Most of the programs install IE add-ons without asking. These are the reasons that may then cause the warning.