Thread: How to fix VBS.Worm.Runauto.A

How to fix VBS.Worm.Runauto.A

I am using an acer aspire laptop running with the windows 7 operating system. yesterday my system threw a message that your system is infected by VBS.Worm.Runauto.A I want to get rid of this virus before it causes some more damages to my system. please help me in this matter. Thanks in Advance.

Re: How to fix VBS.Worm.Runauto.A

I would recommend you to use the Microsoft Security Essentials since it is a free download from Microsoft which is simple to install, easy to use, and always kept up to date so you can be assured your PC is protected by the latest technology. It’s easy to tell if your PC is secure — when you’re green, you’re good. It’s that simple.

Try the escan antivirus latest version application since it is a very good and quiet effective then a lot of other application. It is very easy to use since it can be used quiet easily by the new user as well as the expert user. Its GUI offers a single screen access to both the Virus Monitor and the On Demand Scanner.

In this situation i would advise you to use the avast! Virus Cleaner which is proved very effective in removing such threats which are considered as a threat and. This will definitely solve the issue in relation to the virus which has infected your system . I had given the download link please follow it avast! Virus Cleaner

Have you tried the Norton AntiVirus 2010 for removing the virus if not . Then i think that this will help you surely. Download the Norton AntiVirus 2010 on your system and then install it on your machine i had given the download link to download the Norton AntiVirus 2010.
    http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...-antivirus.htm