Thread: Need help to fix Win32.Klniber virus

Need help to fix Win32.Klniber virus

I always get a popup alert regarding the Win32.Klniber virus. It appears as my system is infected by the Win32.Klniber virus and is affecting my system files it has also corrupted some of my application . Also whenever login to my system it throws an error message can anybody please help me to fix this Win32.Klniber virus

Re: Need help to fix Win32.Klniber virus

The AVG antivirus will be the best possible option for you if you are using a windows 7 operating system. you simply need to download the AVG 9.0 free edition from your system and install it on the machine update the virus definition and then scan your system with the help of the AVG 9.0 free edition.

The Microsoft Security Essential is one of the best security program for installing on your system.Microsoft Security Essentials runs quietly and efficiently in the background so that you are free to use your Windows-based PC the way you want—without interruptions or long computer wait times. Try it.

I would recommend you to download the eScan Antivirus solution it provides you the complete protection from virus, spywares, trojans. It also protects you system from Phishing and many more information security threats. It also safeguards the computer from network based attacks. you can download it from eScan Antivirus

You need to try the avast! Virus Cleaner if you want to get rid of this error also. Since i had used this personally on my system when it was infected by the same threat last week . I downloaded it and installed it and from then it is running like a charm and it had really helped me to fix the virus. It should help you too.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain