Thread: Get rid of TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.Agent.Gen

Get rid of TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.Agent.Gen

I need someone to help me on how to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.Agent.Gen from the system. I am using Windows XP operating system and my browser is IE 8. This infection has been detected in my system using the Escan antivirus, but the problem is that I am not able to delete this infection from the antivirus interface. So, please help me with the possible solutions.

Re: Get rid of TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.Agent.Gen

Inorder to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.Agent.Gen, you can use the manual deletion method. For this, search for the file called AlphaAV.exe in your system and when you get the search results, start task manager first and then, kill its process. Only after that, you have to go to its main location and remove it from the system. This will hopefully solve the problem.

TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.Agent.Gen is a trojan and you can know about the same from its name itself. I do not think the manual removal of this infection is that simple, since the files of trojans seem to be genuine from outside and it works internally for the destruction of the system. So, I suggest you to format the computer to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.Agent.Gen. Then, install a new copy of the operating system that you are using.

To get rid of TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.Agent.Gen, I advice you to use the technique of boot scan, that is provided by the Avast antivirus. You will have to remove any other antivirus that is previously installed in the system as two antivirus can cause conflicts in the system. I can assure you that boot scan can remove infections as it takes place before the startup of the operating system and the infections are not active at this time.

Hello there, an anti-spyware will help to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.Agent.Gen and other such infections from the computer. This is because such security components are different from the normal antivirus as they have the capability to stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system.

I suggest you to use the system restore technique for the solution to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.Agent.Gen. You have to remember to select the option of setting the system to the factory defaults, since the other option cannot remove the infections as the data is backed up in the system. The system should be set to the factory settings, since this will remove all the applications and programs installed in the system along with the infections.