Thread: How to system protect from Bifrost

How to system protect from Bifrost

hi
    i am mca student. I am using computer for my personal used. Actually i really worry about some malware like virus ,worms as well as Trojan which has infect to the system. I have also installed some latest anti virus but again i am worried. Actually i just heard about Bifrost. I don't know what is this but it can infect to the system so any body tell me that how to system protect from Bifrost?

Re: How to system protect from Bifrost

Bifrost is a basically backdoor Trojan horse which infected to the system. A backdoor is basically a method which is affect in computer system bypass the authentication which remote access the computer system. Bifrost uses the typical server, server builder, and client backdoor program configuration to allow a remote attacker. This Trojan horse we also called it as Trojan . It is a malware which infected to the system,is programming code is not self -replicated. The Trojan are perform a desirable function of the user but again facilitates unauthorized access to the user's computer system. So for the protection of the system you can use latest anti virus software in system.
    Last edited by Steve123; 25-02-2010 at 12:42 AM.

Bifrost is a malware which is a type of backdoor Trojan horse. Basically Bifrost type of Trojan infect to windows 95 through windows xp operating stem in system. Trojan horse are remotely work in system and access the hacker system remotely. Backdoors combine the functionality of most other types of in one package.basically it use server,client,server component.There are user can execute the arbitrary code in machine. The server component (29,053 bytes) is dropped to C:\Program Files\Bifrost\server.exe with default settings and connect to IP address on tcp port so you can used some anti virus software like Norton,kaspersky as well as sophos in system.
    Last edited by Shen; 25-02-2010 at 12:49 AM.

If you got any pop-ups message error or if your system infected by Bifrost malware then you need to installed latest type of

anti-virus. Make sure that you can easily detect the bifrost backdoor Trojan with some infected files which are given below
    [%SYSTEM%]\plugin1.dat
    [%SYSTEM%]\SysPr.prx
    [%SYSTEM%]\Movesearch.exe
    [%SYSTEM%]\serier.exe
    [%WINDOWS%]\msnmess79.exe
    [%SYSTEM%]\plugin1.dat
    [%PROFILE%]\Local Settings\otynb.exe
    basically that type of malware which are infect to the windows 95 operating system through windows xp.so always update your anti virus software and anti spyware software in your system.

If your system infect by that type of Trojan then go to vendor shop and purchused latest anti virus software as well as you need to always up to date your anti virus software. It infect the server and server components so the server builder component has some capabilities like it Change the server component's port number and/or IP address as well as executable name and Windows registry start up entry. As well as it also include rootkit to hide server process. It can be assumed that once all three components are operational, the remote user can execute arbitrary code at will on the compromised machine. You can also use some good type of firewall as well as some anti virus like mcAfee.