Thread: Help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@v1GwfLjix

Help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@v1GwfLjix

I am using Windows XP Service Pack 2 and my browser is Mozilla Firefox. The infection called Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@v1GwfLjix has been detected in my system by the Kaspersky antivirus that I have installed in my system. The problem is that this antivirus is not able to delete this infection from the system. So, basically I need some help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@v1GwfLjix from my computer.

Re: Help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@v1GwfLjix

Formatting the system will help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@v1GwfLjix and such other infections from the system. This method helps to remove such kinds of infections from the system, but it also leads to a lost of installed softwares and applications. But, I can assure you that the system will be free from infections when you format the computer and install a fresh copy of the operating system that you are using.

I suggest you to install AVG antivirus for the help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@v1GwfLjix. This is a very good antivirus that can be used to delete infections like trojans, worms and other virus. Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@v1GwfLjix is a trojan horse and hence, this antivirus will surely delete this infection from the system and your problem will be hopefully solved.

Hello there, you can use the safe mode scanning for the help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@v1GwfLjix. During this mode the infections are not able to execute and hence, the infections remain inactive. So, this is the best time when the antivirus finds it easy to delete the infections from the system. You can go into the safe mode when you start the computer.

I think that you will have to enable the system restore for the help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@v1GwfLjix from the system. You will have to do the system restore to the factory settings, so that all the infections and other applications that were installed in the system previously will be removed permanently from the computer. This is an assured method to get rid of the infections.

The Quick Heal antivirus can help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@v1GwfLjix, since this antivirus has the feature of boot scan. This is a scan that takes place before the operating system loads and hence, the infections can be easily removed by this method. The main advantage of using this antivirus is that it repairs all the files that have been corrupted by the virus.