Thread: iPhone Internet connection to mac

iPhone Internet connection to mac

Hi all,

I want to be able to communicate with my mac is at home behind my nine box with my iphone which is anywhere. How do I do that, knowing that my ip is not fixed?

Re: iPhone Internet connection to mac

You should buy RDM+ is perfect and it works with static or dynamic IP, you can buy it on the appstore, Access your Mac or Windows computer and run any desktop applications remotely through NAT and Firewall!
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

A dynamic DNS (to configure in the Box) to have a fixed despite a dynamic IP address

Dynamic DNS Free (DDNS) allows you to create a hostname that points to your home or office IP address, providing an easy-to-remember URL for quick access. We also provide an update mechanism which makes the hostname work with your dynamic IP address. We continue to offer this service free to the Internet community as we have done so for nearly 10 years.

and especially a port forwarding for ca falls directly on the machine and nothing else.

I do not seek a solution vnc or remote administration. I want to send a frame ip, an application to cocoa in my machine from my iphone through the bobox.

port forwarding I thought it was mostly the problem with ip bothering me. Security considerations to take into account?

Expense of any info that you trade, if it must be encrypted, if need to think about encrypting the outset.

At least I did not understand your question.

iPhoneModem - Share internet connection of iPhone with your Mac or PC

Use iPhoneModem App:

iPhoneModem's right hand is a helper application for the Mac or PC that automatically configures your computer and re-configure back when you disconnect. iPhoneModem allows sharing the internet connection of iPhone with your Mac or PC. It is a simple application and low profile for the iPhone and the desktop computer that anyone can use a few seconds. iPhoneModem is available for Jailbreaked devices using Cydia package manager on the phone. To facilitate the task of connecting a single click, you must also download the helper application for your computer.