Thread: Unable to delete the virus PhoenixScan application from the Windows XP professional

Unable to delete the virus PhoenixScan application from the Windows XP professional

Hello, Friends. I am working in the marketing company. I can have to chat or communicate with the customers through the Internet. Yesterday, while communicating with of our customer, I can found that my computer can be infected by the PhoenixScan application virus. So, I would like to know about the virus PhoenixScan application. I would also like to know about the how could I able to delete the virus PhoenixScan application from my machine. Reply Me!!!

Unable to delete the virus PhoenixScan application from the Windows XP professional

Hi, I guess to delete the virus PhoenixScan application from your machine format your computer system. I suggest you to format your computer system. After formatting try to install the Genuine copy of the Windows XP professional. if you can not have the Genuine copy then first buy it. Then install all of the software's that can be required by your system including the Anti-Virus. Try it and reply me!!!

The virus PhoenixScan application

Hello, I think you have to try to delete that virus PhoenixScan application from your computer system in the Safe Mode. To boot into the Safe Mode first of all restart your computer system and immediately press the function F8 key of the keyboard. Then you can see the black screen with the Safe Mode option, select that option and you can be booted into the Safe Mode successfully. After booting into Safe Mode try to delete or remove that virus PhoenixScan application.

PhoenixScan application

The PhoenixScan application virus can be the detection for a potentially undesirable port that scanning an application and can receives as a 32-bit PE file whose named can be "phoenix_alpha.exe". You can note that the name of the PhoenixScan application files can be vary. The file phoenix_alpha.exe can be written in the Visual Basic and The file phoenix_alpha.exe can not be internally compressed with a packer.

Unable to delete the virus PhoenixScan application

I guess that may be your Anti-Virus can not be updated with the latest updates distribution. So, I advises you that first of all you can must update your Anti-Virus Database. After updating the database you can noticed that your Anti-Virus can be able to remove that virus PhoenixScan application from your computer system. Till, If you can not be able to resolve the problem then reply me.

Re: Unable to delete the virus PhoenixScan application from the Windows XP professional

Hey, According to my opinion you can have to try the other Anti-Virus that can have the better ratings for security. I suggest you to uninstall your Anti-Virus and then install the one of the Anti-Virus that can be listed below they can have the good ratings against the security :
    1. Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
    2. Norton 2010
    3. Avast 2010
    4. Quick Heal 2010
    5. AVG 2010