Thread: Removing Win32.Yahaa.E@mm from windows 7

Removing Win32.Yahaa.E@mm from windows 7

My acer aspire laptop installed with the windows 7 got infected with the Win32.Yahaa.E@mm virus somehow. please help me to remove this Win32.Yahaa.E@mm threat because this threat had made my system to run slowly. I have installed the quick heal total security antivirus installed on my system.

Re: Removing Win32.Yahaa.E@mm from windows 7

You have not mentioned which version of the quick heal total security antivirus are you using whether you are using the quick heal total security antivirus free version or the trial version because the trial version of the quick heal total security antivirus is worth nothing i would yo know this first so that i can suggest you a solution.

I too had used the quick heal total security antivirus on my system but i am not aware why cannot i remove the threat which is present in my system. finally i found that the free version of the operating system are made for the promotion of the paid version so i would like to tell you to either buy an antivirus or try another one.

You may have not installed the AVG 9.0 free edition Although it is not a paid antivirus but is really a very good and effective kind of antivirus i had personally used this antivirus and it is running like a charm . It is really a very good antivirus program and will help you to remove the virus present o your system.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Have you tried the eScan Anti-Virus 10 for removing the virus form your system if not then simply use it. The eScan Anti-Virus 10 has a very simple interface and is very much better than many other antivirus programs install it and then get the virus removed from your system follow the link that i have mentioned http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...anti-virus.htm