Thread: How to protect system from AOD.385.B virus

How to protect system from AOD.385.B virus

hi
    i am using my personal computer daily . I have installed windows xp operating system. I also used internet for my personal worked . But recently i got error message like your system has infected by AOD.385.B virus. I don't now about that type of virus so please any one help me from AOD.385.B virus. Any one tell me that how to protect system from AOD.385.B virus ?

Re: How to protect system from AOD.385.B virus

Basically virus is a programming code which can copy the itself and after that infect to0 the system. Virus is a such a malware which is not work like worms or other malware. AOD.385.B virus is like a dangerous type of malware in system. That type of virus is directly affected on windows xp,windows 2000,windows 95 as well as windows NT.AOD.385.B is like a DOS polymorphic appending type virus.AOD.385.B virus infected to the .com file. These are infect .com file in the current folder only. So make sure that for the prevention from these virus then Use a firewall to block all incoming connections from the Internet to services that should not be publicly available as well as you also Ensure that programs and users of the computer use the lowest level of privileges necessary to complete a task.

Your are using windows xp operating system in your personal computer. So whenever your system affected by AOD.385.B virus then firstly make sure that do not install any type of software for the prevention without whole knowledgeable that type of software. You can also go to nearest anti virus vendor shop and installed updated anti virus in system as well as you can also install anti spyware for the protection of that type of malware . Make sure that scan the whole system and find the bugs and after that remove it from the system,

For the prevention of that type of malware you always keep your patch levels up-to-date, especially on computers that host public services and are accessible through the firewall, such as HTTP, FTP, mail, and DNS services. You can also installed Symantec Anti Virus and Norton Anti Virus product lines. As well as remove email that contains file attachments that are commonly used to spread viruses, such as .vbs, .bat, .exe, .pif and .scr files. Whenever AOD.385.B virus infected to your system then firstly update the virus definitions. As well as Run a full system scan, and delete all files that are detected as AOD.385.B.

AOD.385.B virus type of virus infected on some selected operating system like window xp,2000,ME,98,95. So for the prevention of the system you can update he virus definition like Run LiveUpdate which is the easy way to obtain virus definitions,then download the definitions using the Intelligent Updater. So due to Intelligent Updater virus definitions you can easily find out the virus as well as you can also scan the system and delete the virus like Start your Symantec antivirus program, and make sure that it is configured to scan all files. Run the whole system and delete the AOD.385.B file.installed some anti virus like Norton,kaspersky etc.