Thread: How to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq2@vPvv0fpix

How to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq2@vPvv0fpix

I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Mozilla Firefox. The virus called Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq2@vPvv0fpix has entered in my system and the Avira antivirus has detected this infection in my system. So, I need to know how to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq2@vPvv0fpix, since this antivirus is not helping me to get rid of it. Please help me with the solutions as soon as possible.

Re: How to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq2@vPvv0fpix

Inorder to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq2@vPvv0fpix, I guess that you will have to format the computer and install a fresh copy of the operating system that you are using. This infection is a trojan and their files seem to be legible from outside. It is actually internally that they work to destroy the system. So, formatting is the ultimate method left, as it is very difficult for the manual deletion of this infection.

I do not think that formatting is a recommended method that can be used to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq2@vPvv0fpix and such other infections. The problem is that the antivirus that you are using is not capable to deleting this particular infection from your system. So, I advice you to install AVG antivirus in your system, since this particular antivirus can remove infections like trojans from the system.

The boot scan method can help help to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq2@vPvv0fpix and such other types of infections and the Quick Heal antivirus provides this type of feature. So, first uninstall any other antivirus that has been installed in your computer as 2 antivirus can lead to conflicts in the computer. So, this is an assured method of eradicating the infections from the system.

To delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq2@vPvv0fpix, I suggest you to use the technique of scanning in the safe mode. I am sure that this method can delete the infections, since I am using the same to delete the infections that enter in my computer. The infections cannot execute in this mode and hence, they remain inactive at this time. So, the antivirus finds it easy to delete the infections in this mode.

If any of the methods cannot help you to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq2@vPvv0fpix, then I suggest you to enable the system restore. This method will take the computer to that particular time that you decide. This will also lead to a loss of the applications and softwares that are installed in your system as well as remove the infections that had entered in this time interval.