Thread: How to delete the PWS-Gamania.gen.g

How to delete the PWS-Gamania.gen.g

Hi, Everyone. I had just buy the Internet connection for my home. But, yesterday I noticed that the my machine can be infected by the virus PWS-Gamania.gen.g. Therefore, I am so afraid when I see that error message on my computer screen. So, I want to know about the virus PWS-Gamania.gen.g and How could I able to delete this PWS-Gamania.gen.g virus. So, provide the solutions to me on this virus PWS-Gamania.gen.g.

The PWS-Gamania.gen.g

Hey, How are you. I think that the database of your Anti-Virus can be out of date and because of that your Anti-Virus could not be able to delete the PWS-Gamania.gen.g virus completely from your computer system. Thus, I can advises you that you can first update the database of your Anti-Virus as early as possible before the virus PWS-Gamania.gen.g can replicating faster. After updating the database of your Anti-Virus try to scan your whole computer system and can set your Anti-Virus settings to automatically detect and delete the viruses whenever can be detected on your computer system.

Delete the PWS-Gamania.gen.g

The PWS-Gamania.gen.g Trojan can be the password stealing Trojan which can try to make an try to steal the information that can be related to the user for particular games that can be played by online. The characteristics of the PWS-Gamania.gen.g Trojan password stealer with regards to the sites that can be accessed, files that can be downloaded, passwords that can be stolen etc could differ, depending upon the way in which it can be configured by the attacker. Since, this PWS-Gamania.gen.g Trojan can be a general description.
    Last edited by Spyrus; 22-02-2010 at 09:58 PM.

PWS-Gamania.gen.g

The PWS-Gamania.gen.g Virus can be of the type Trojan. Trojan can not be replicated by itself. The following can be the indications of the infection on your computer system as :
    1. If any software based Firewall can be installed on your computer system, It might alert about the program that can not be known attempting to connect to the internet.
    2. The Presence of registry entries and files on your computer system.

Remove the PWS-Gamania.gen.g

Whenever the PWS-Gamania.gen.g Trojan can be executed by you accidentally, The PWS-Gamania.gen.g can places or drops a copy of itself using any one of the following file names in your Windows System Directory as :
    uret463.exe
    olhrwef.exe
    urretnd.exe
    Other variant can uses the other file names.

Re: How to delete the PWS-Gamania.gen.g

Hi, According to me, I advises you that to format your computer system. After formatting the computer system installed the genuine copy means the registered copy of the Windows Xp in your computer system. Once the installation can be completed then try installed all the software's including the registered Anti-Virus. And try to scan the your whole computer system. If this can not also work for you then reply me I will try to provide you the other better solutions.