Thread: Help to remove Exploit.SinaDLoader.B.

Help to remove Exploit.SinaDLoader.B.

Need Helppp!!! My computer got infected by the Exploit.SinaDLoader.B. I do not know how this virus came to my computer but as it have got infected i need some help to remove Exploit.SinaDLoader.B from you all. I do not have updated version anti virus software which can delete this problem from my computer. I am using Windows XP currently on my computer.

Re: Help to remove Exploit.SinaDLoader.B.

I suggest you to update the anti virus software that you are using on your computer. As older versions of the anti virus softwares can not detect the latest viruses. Updated anti virus can detect all types of worms and virus on the computer. I have given the link for downloading the latest version of Avast Anti Virus. Click on its name to download it.

I think if you do not have any good anti virus software then you must keep the firewall ON always on your system. Firewall is the main gateway from which each bit of data goes through and if it finds even a single bit of malicious data then it will be warning you about the same which can protect your computer by getting infected from the malicious data.

Actually Exploit.SinaDLoader.B comes from the infected websites . You must have visited some websites which would be infected by this virus. This is an exploit (or more) with few noticeable symptoms of infection. It has been hosted on different malware websites. Once your computer gets infected by this exploit then it may send any important information from your computer to the attacker.

I think you should delete this exploit from the safe mode of the windows operating system so that your data on the hard drive would be safe from the deletion of this virus. To go to the safe mode in the Windows XP system you have to restart your computer and keep on pressing the F8 key whichtakes you to the BIOS setup where you have to select for Safe Mode by arrow keys.

Install Symantec Endpoint Protection.

Here you have most used anti virus program to deal with the viruses on the windows operating system. This software has great amount of viruses in its database which includes almost all the types of viruses. Click on the LINK to download the Symantec Endpoint Protection.