Thread: Need to remove Trojan.NtosPatched

Need to remove Trojan.NtosPatched

I am using the HCL Me laptop running with windows Vista. Recently i have started getting an popup alerts regarding that my antivirus is system is badly affected by an virus Trojan.NtosPatched. It is troubling me a lot because it takes nearly 12-15 minutes to boo itself. Can any one help to how to go about this

Re: Need to remove Trojan.NtosPatched

In this situation i would Suggest you to download the AVG 9.0 antivirus and install it on your machine also it is available freely all over. Simply install it on your machine and then update the AVG 9.0 program so that it detects all the threats that are detected after removing these your system will start running absolutely fine.

Have you used the eScan Anti-Virus 10.0 program if not then what you are waiting for you simply need to install the eScan Anti-Virus 10.0 this program is very effective in removing such threats which may prove fatal to your system. Download install and then use it for removing the Trojan.NtosPatched virus.

XOFTspy Portable Anti-Spyware is quiet useful in such cases this is a very small but powerful virus removal tool. Most probably if this virus is spared for some time it may harm your system file to a greater extent. Use the XOFTspy Portable Anti-Spyware and remove this threat. Hopefully this will fix the issue

The Microsodft security Essential is much more effectiv than all other antivrus programs if you are using the windows operating system. Microsodft security Essential can be downloaded either from the official website or from the link mentioned Microsoft security Essential install it and remove the viruses.