Thread: How to remove Novarg worm

How to remove Novarg worm

hi
    i am mca student. I use my personal computer for chatting as well as sharing some mail. I have installed windows xp operating system in my system but recently i got message like my system has affected by Novarg worm ,i don't know what is this but now my system is also working slow so i am totally confused what exactly going on. So anyone tell me how do i protect my system from that type of worm as well as how to remove Novarg worm?

Re: How to remove Novarg worm

Novarg worm is a type of a worm which is a self replicated programming code. Novarg worm is a worm is affect on Microsoft windows operating system . It is a email type of worm which spread on network via email . It is such a fastest spreading email worm in system. Novarg worm is a such type of mass mailing internet worm we can also called different name like W32/Novarg.A,W32/Mimail.R or mydoom. Basically that type of worms are spread by infected computer send junk mails to the other system. For the prevention of that type of worms you need to check the mail box ca rely and prevent from unauthorized users.

Novarg worm are spread by email attachment file whenever computer affected to worms then it send junk mail to other. It is very fastest spreading mail worm in the system. Basically worms are spread through network using of nodes so it is very necessary to update your anti virus daily as well as installed latest anti virus and anti-spyare. Novarg worm is a very effective type of worms. It opens back doors,hies as well as install itself into Kazaa directories and places itself into your system's registry. Because of it will automatically re-install itself into memory when your system has been in rebooted. Remove all files and the Windows registry key modifications described in the Detection section like shared Kazaa folder as well s hosts file.

Novarg worm also called it mydoom. It is a mass mailing type of worm which can spread by email attachment file. The hidden worm are attach to such a file extension like .bat, .zip .exe, .pif, .scr,.cmd, .Novarg worm type of worm. So the worms are spread by that type of extension attachment file. Novarg worm basically affects on windows like windows xp, windows 2000,windows vista. so for the rem ovation of worms you can scan the system and after that find the bugs and clean it. You can installed some latest anti virus software like sophos as well as you can also installed anti-spyware in your system. Make sure that always up to date your anti virus in system.
    Last edited by Big Fish; 21-02-2010 at 05:56 AM.

You can also easily remove the Novarg worm by manually. Your using windows xp so firstly restart the system and scan the system with updated anti virus then open the registry editor and locate key which is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run then you can delete the value which is "Taskmon"="%System%\taskmon.exe"
    and
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersionExplorer\ComDlg32\Version
    after that you can Exit the Registry Editor. Then again registering Webcheck.dll file then run the system after that click OK and finally you will see the message lime DllRegisterServer in webcheck.dll succeeded and you have done the removal process.

pinga123 Guest

NO antivirus is safe today better to stick with Disk freeze software's like deep freeze .Never suffered from any virus in last 2 year(believe it or not).