Thread: How to protect system from Witty worm

How to protect system from Witty worm

hi
    i am using my home computer for my personal used. I have installed windows xp operating system in my system. Actually i also used firewall security for my network protection because always used internet. I just heart about Witty worm who directly infected to firewall system so i am really worried about that malware so any one tell me that how do i protect my system from Witty worm?

Re: How to protect system from Witty worm

Witty worm is a such a type of malware. A worm is a programming code that self-replicated i system. Basically worm uses a network system to send the copy of programming code itself to the other network. It basically spread through network and occurred in system due to poor network security. Make sure that it is not work like virus because virus is a such type of programing code which is not replicate itself. These type of malware directly attacks on firewall and computer security products. Firewal is a device which is situated between computer system and internet is use for security issue.but Witty worm is a such a smart malware that direct attack on security products. For the prevention of the system you need to installed latest anti-virus in system.

If you got such type of error then immediate go to nearest vendor shop and update latest anti-virus software and anti-spyware. You can also scan the system for finding bugs and after that clean it from the system. Make sure that regularly up-to date your anti virus software. Specially Witty worm is spread on ISS product. ISS is a internet security system which written on security product so whenever that type of logo appear on product then immediate Witty worm infected to it. It is so named because the phrase "(^.^) insert witty message here (^.^)" appears in the worm's payload. So for the prevention you can modify the system registry and INI files in system.

Witty worm is such a dangerous type of worm who directly attack on firewall and security related products. Basically witty worm began infecting to internet witch has running ISS means internet security system software. Once witty worm infect a computer system by exploiting a vulnerability in the ISS software like RealSecure Server Sensor, BlackICE as well s RealSecure Network. It is the first widely spreading Internet worm to actively damage infected machines. so many users do choose to protect themselves at their own expense by purchasing antivirus and firewall software.

Witty worm is a internet worm which are spread with network and that type of worm are attack on firewall and internet network. Witty type of worms flooded o the internet with 90Gbits/second of traffic. Basically witty worm are infected to the firewall device which proved that at thwarting security measures and successfully infecting to the internal network. Make sure that user can not see the infection of the witty worms effects. The removal case also depend on some operating system because if your using any type of windows xp or windows ME the you can remove these by another way like you can also modify the registry file as well as installs some effective anti virus software like sophos,mcAfee.