Thread: Implementing strong password on internet

Implementing strong password on internet

I want some tips to create a more complex password on internet to protect my online transactions. I had found that some of the sites has installed virus in my PC. And I also worry about my passwords and other threats. What is a flood attack. Usually I had given my id on a site and from there I am getting tons of mails which are junk.

Re: Implementing strong password on internet

Check the validity of the message - either by sending a copy to a computer or friend who is very familiar technology, or by visiting, the websites specialized, or even questioning Google. Never send this message to your contacts to stop any transmission and avoid unnecessarily pollute their mailboxes Notify the sender of the message and urging it to check, too, the validity of such information. Visit regularly websites specializing in security and protection against viruses / intrusions / etc. To get information on real viruses.

The complication of the password must be more complex than the data it prevents are significant. It is good to modify your passwords frequently sensitive. This rule in consequence ensures you maximum sanctuary: even if a little evil sometimes find it one day (and he does not want to modify it himself), he will have only temporary right of entry to your data. You must be "at ease" by typing in your password if you to be uncertain, you put the time between each keystroke, or you necessitate to recover more than a few times due to input errors, malicious neighbors can d all the more easily try to guess. If you doubt the complexity of a password, it is easy to test: there are tools online to "noting" the complication of a password.

When a flood, it is the flood (the choke) until it can no longer meet (neck). You must already have a bandwidth greater than your recipient, if you would send an unfortunate Creek. Flooder a mailbox is to send so many messages that the user ends up getting tired and possibly perform an action that would not have done normally. Flooder server has more meaning: it is to send more information than it can bear, so either bring it down (crash) or simply to consume bandwidth.

If I remember correctly, a DoS attack (Denial of Service) took place against the DNS root servers in the first half of 2003. The objective was to use their bandwidth to the point they are no longer able to respond appropriately to other applications. The answer was to configure the firewall to ignore the packet type used. This means that the attack was a success: the servers were then unable to respond to this type of packet.

A DOS attack is unstoppable because the server must respond and then lose the bandwidth, from the moment the server stops responding, it is either dropped or it is configured to ignore this attack: in one case as in the other it is over 100% functional. More recently, a host French suffered a similar attack (though smaller) which was to generate traffic by making the server believe that there are more visitors than there actually.

According to the statement that followed, they experience this kind of attack constantly and they always have to endure thanks to the network adapters installed on servers. In effect, these maps deal with real users detect ghosts. This time the attack was much better organized and the host was forced to quickly optimize the configuration of the cards in order to parry the attack. Also according to this release, the host is now able to continuously withstand an attack of this magnitude.