Thread: Need to remove Exploit.Html.Codebase.Exec.Gen

Need to remove Exploit.Html.Codebase.Exec.Gen

I have a dell inspiron laptop which is installed with the windows 7 operating system. As i was working on my Systme as usual and suddenly it popped out a message which was related to some Exploit.Html.Codebase.Exec.Gen virus. i think that this infected my system and hence i would like remove the Exploit.Html.Codebase.Exec.Gen infection. Help me please.

Re: Need to remove Exploit.Html.Codebase.Exec.Gen

You can remove this threat by using the eScan Anti-Virus 10.0 thi is a very good anti virus program and i would recommend you to use this because the eScan Anti-Virus 10.0 really removes all sorts of the virus that may be present on your system. You simply need to install it from the link eScan Anti-Virus 10.0

Microsoft Security Essentials is one of the best antivirus that may be used to remove such kind of virus threats so download it and install it on your system It also has a very easy user friendly interface. The Microsoft Security Essentials also takes care of your system since it is manufactured by the microsoft itself.

I have used the spyware doctor 2010 when my system got the similar kind of infection also the spyware doctor is available freely from the internet also i would like recommend you the same for removing the threat which you have mentioned in your query. I hope that this will fix the Exploit.Html.Codebase.Exec.Gen virus

Try to use the AVG 9 in order to remove this Exploit.Html.Codebase.Exec.Gen virus. This Exploit.Html.Codebase.Exec.Gen virus affects the system very badly This will degrade the system performance if you do not remove or delete it at your earliest. You can download it from the following link AVG Antivirus Professional 9.0

Download the malwarebytes antimalware utility this is available almost freely Try to download the malwarebytes antimalware on your system and install it as soon as you finish downloading. Also do not forget to update the virus definition before scanning the system using the malwarebytes antimalware. Hope this helps.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain