Thread: Does android 2.2 froyo will support Huawei U8220 & U8230

Does android 2.2 froyo will support Huawei U8220 & U8230

I individually got the knowledge by means of the intention of the 7th release turns extremely well. No force closes, no predicament by means of large websites (utilizing Opera Mini 5). I merely got a small number of freezes at the same time as browsing the web, which might merely be resolved by means of a reboot. Additional than the entire in all it seems attractive stable and in working condition for me. In addition it seems to be a bit more rapidly than the December update. I do not observe a reason why it be supposed to not be released to the public. You might mark it as "beta" or incredible similar to this, so by means of the intention of everybody might position his findings/bugs etc. determine to it holding this update back to Huawei or T-Mobile.

Re: Does android 2.2 froyo will support Huawei U8220 & U8230

The late HUAWEI smartphones are commence to utilize this OS. Users do not necessitate 3.0, additional than 2.2 you significant for the "sluggish" phone, at the same time as the jet etc. So if not coming the 2.2 formally I do not purchase several huawei in the future. It’s cheaper diminutive bit, additional than supplementary and more stress. For me 50 dollar to pay additional for the superior hold up or maintain is not much, after waiting the 2.1 upgrade and now thw 2.2. So bye bye huawei. I agree that the 2.2 with the speed enhancement is an indispensable upgrade for this handset. I am beginning to speculate if purchasing Huawei was a inaccuracy. I actually similar to my U8230,and I have no tribulations by means of it, other than the android 2.2 has so significant updates, by means of the intention of might make this Huawei devices additional great.

Ok it's cheaper than additional brands additional than it is a sluggish phone, it's not familiar for a lot of functions on more than a small number of applications commencing android store , actually terrible sustain or maintain and to finish it does not run to any further extent. So if you desire to purchase a smart phone go somewhere else. Previous to Huawei I had a iphone 3G who tranquil run completely, right at present I have comprised and HTC Desire who runs actually well by means of froyo 2.2. In addition, how you create a smart phone who it is not accomplished to be upgraded for the reason with the intention of not sufficient RAM, it's not actually "smart". Those who are going to purchase Huawei and believe me an assortment of friends who despite the fact with the intention of purchase your brand, I suggested not doing it.

If the producer does not care regarding the discharge of the innovative Android 2.2 firmware for the U8230, I by no means ever purchase the products of Huawei. You be able to presently come on the market and is previously throwing users forced to seek an unofficial alteration for the order to make bigger the memory apparatus to be capable to install programs on microSD and etc. Subsequent to the entire these position, they be supposed to acquire the hint, and actually upgrading it to 2.2. Optimistically if they do it, they would not acquire as long time as Sony Ericsson utilized to bring up to date to 2.1. I presume commencing the entire this position by means of the intention of there is tranquil no plan for the upgrade to firmware 2.2 . I do not imagine with the intention of it is superior with the intention of you determine to not offer this to the user.

It's an embarrassment there is no planned froyo 2.2 upgrade for the U8230. This lack of hold up or maintain determine to necessitate me to select an additional apparatus manufacturer for my subsequently phone purchase. Is there several date yet for the discharge of 2.2 on the U8230. This phone would actually advantage commencing its release and give it a longer life span. The Huawei Technologies Corporation has publicized more than a small number of apparatus in Russia. Two Android Smartphones are Huawei U8230 and U8220. The Huawei U8230 and U8220 is similar apparatus in essence additional than dissimilar design.

In adding together, Huawei Technologies publicize more than a small number of modems for UMTS/HSDPA network. The Huawei E5 II 3G modem is prepared by means of OLED display and a microSD card slot. The Huawei E5 II modem presents high-speed have right of entry to the 3G mobile Internet to have right of entry for multiple users by means of speed up to 7.2 Mbps. The Huawei E5808 sanctuary Modem has a fingerprint reader and built-in memory by means of up to 8 GB. It is sustains or maintain more than a small number of prevention functions (password management, locking the system or modem, operating environment fortification, encryption, administration of bank accounts via the Internet, the accomplishment of mobile compensation, etc). The Huawei E5808 sanctuary Modem is make available speed data rates up to 7.2 Mbps and hold up or maintain 3G 2100/1900/900MHz. In conclusion, the modem is obtainable in the form of a soccer ball on the approaching World Cup 2010. It is function in GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks and provided by means of the intention of maximum relocate rate up to 3.6 Mbps. It is comes by means of a Micro SD card slot and presented in a diversity of colors.