Thread: How to Remove Trojan.FakeAlert.BKD

How to Remove Trojan.FakeAlert.BKD

My dell inspiron laptop is installed with the windows 7 operating system. Recently my system is started getting an error messag that it is infected with the Trojan.FakeAlert.BKD virus. I am trying to delete it with the antivirus which is present on my system but i am unable to remove Trojan.FakeAlert.BKD virus please help me to fix this virus

Re: How to Remove Trojan.FakeAlert.BKD

Sounds like your antivirus program is not working properly you have not mentioned whether you have installed a trial version of antivirus or a paid version. Have you updated the virus definition of the antivirus which you are using just before the scan. please furnish all these details in your further replies.

Thanks for replying to this query since i forgot to mention the details in my earlier post i am posting it in this post i am using the Norton security antivirus program but the trial version. but it cannot delete the Virus so i would like to know a reliable antivirus which will be able to delete the virus.

Since you are not using the paid version of the Norton security antivirus program it is not able to delete the virus. It can only detect the virus which is present on your system this is to promote the sales of the paid version. So if you want to install a free antivirus you can simply try the spyware doctor 2010.

Try the malwarebytes antimalware utility on your system for removing the antivirus it is available freely over the internet and also it is very easy to handle the application you simply need to download and install it on your system and update the virus definition before scanning the system this will surely fix the Trojan.FakeAlert.BKD virus.

The microsoft security essential will help you in the best way if you relly want to get rid of this virus. It is always recommended to delete the virus as soon as possible from your systewm because this will corrupt all the files that may be present on your system including the system files too. Just download the microsoft security essential from the official microsoft website and use it.