Thread: Removal solution for Win-Trojan/Zbot.66048.I

Removal solution for Win-Trojan/Zbot.66048.I

I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is IE 8. I am searching for the removal solution for Win-Trojan/Zbot.66048.I, since this infection has entered in my system and the Kaspersky antivirus has alerted me about the same. The problem is that I am not able to get rid of this infection with the help of this antivirus that I am using in my system. Please help me with the solutions that can be used in this situation.

Re: Removal solution for Win-Trojan/Zbot.66048.I

The removal solution for Win-Trojan/Zbot.66048.I is to delete the following files from the system, since the infection installs with these following names:
    • %System%\sdra64.exe
    • %System%\twex.exe
    • %System%\twext.exe
    • %Temp%\090322-c-12.exe
    • %Temp%\090614-2-0.exe
    • %Temp%\090614-3-0.exe
    • %Temp%\090618-1-4.exe
    • %Temp%\1.exe
    • %Temp%\2.exe
    • %Temp%\adv.exe
    • %Temp%\assist.exe
    • %Temp%\filetransfer.exe
    • %Temp%\game.exe
    • %Temp%\ldr.exe
    • %Temp%\services.exe
    • %Temp%\tmp.exe
    • %Temp%\tmp1.exe
    • %Windir%\crypted.exe

You will have to format the computer for the removal solution for Win-Trojan/Zbot.66048.I. This infection is a trojan horse and hence their files cannot be detected normally by the normal techniques that are available to get rid of the infections. So, there is no other method than the ultimate solution to be used in this case and that is to format the system and then, install a new copy of the operating system that you are using.

The best removal solution for Win-Trojan/Zbot.66048.I and other such infections is to use the boot scan method. This feature is available with the Avast antivirus and hence, you will have to install this antivirus for this purpose. So, this scan will only be started when you restart the system and it will take place before the startup of the operating system. Also, the infections remain inactive at this time as they cannot execute before the operating system loads.

An anti-spyware will help for the removal solution for Win-Trojan/Zbot.66048.I. The anti-spyware that has been recommended by the experts is Spyware Doctor. When it is installed in the system, the malicious activities that are going on within the system are checked. The applications and softwares that are causing such problems are removed when detected by this anti-spyware.

I suggest you to scan the system in the safe mode by a well updated antivirus. It has been recommended by the experts to use AVG antivirus as it is capable to removing the infections like worms, virus and trojans too. So, install this antivirus and then, start the system by going into the safe mode. The unhealed infections that are found during this scan are to removed, that will help to solve the problem.