Thread: How to remove GuardWWW

How to remove GuardWWW

Hi,

I have a problem that a antivirus called GuardWWW has been installed on my windows vista pc and I am not able to remove it. I have a free avg antivirus scanner but its unable to remove it ??? It gives me a popup at system startup and tells me to purchase it ??? What should I do ??? How do I remove GuardWWW antivirus ???

Re: How to remove GuardWWW

Try Norton Internet Security 2010 for the removal of GuardWWW. It offers users the attention of advanced functionality, including firewall and mechanisms to protect against phishing, as well as technology, Identity Safe, which will arrange secure storage of personal information and passwords. Norton Internet Security - protection against all types of Internet threats.

To remove GuardWWW, try avast! Free Antivirus. It a suite of applications Avast designed to protect your computer from potential viruses and other threats from malicious software. It has Advanced heuristic analysis and preventive protection allows you to catch unknown viruses and provides Real-time protection, monitoring processes and on-demand scanner.

Deleting GuardWWW files in Windows XP and Vista:
    • Click on the Start menu (Start) for Windows, and click "Find (Search)"
    • A menu dialog will ask, "What would you look?" Click "All files and folders."
    • Type the file name in the search box and select "Local Hard Drives."
    • Click "Search." Once the file is found, delete it.

To remove GuardWWW from registry :
    • Select the menu "Start," Windows and click "Run." We will see an "Open" field. Type "regedit" and click OK to open the Registry Editor.
    • The Registry Editor opens a window with two parts. The left side Registry Editor lets you select various registry values, and the right side displays the registry values of the registry value you selected.
    • To find a registry value GuardWWW, like any other amounts, select "Edit," then "Find," and the search bar type values GuardWWW registration.
    • Once the registration GuardWWW value appears, you can delete the registry value GuardWWW selecting "Modify," then clicking "Delete."

Use Comodo AntiVirus, it automatically detects and removes malicious programs. Comodo Antivirus is part of a free comprehensive protection of Comodo Internet Security and can be installed as a separate component. The main feature of the new version - multilingual interface.