Thread: How to remove MyPcSecure antispyware

How to remove MyPcSecure antispyware

Hi,

I have a windows 7 pc. Recently I have installed MyPcSecure antispyware without knowing that its a fake antivirus. But now the problem is that I am not able to remove it. I have removed it from add/remove programs but not able to remove it fully ?? It opens on system startup ?? So can you please tell me how to remove MyPcSecure antispyware ??? I am using Nod 32 antivirus.

Re: How to remove MyPcSecure antispyware

MyPcSecure is a fake antispyware program. It is an exact copy of PcSecureNet, DefendAPc and about thirty other pests that have terrified millions of Internet users in recent months. First update your antivirus, then start your pc in safe mode and scan your whole pc. Also delete the temporary windows files and clear internet cache.

Try Kaspersky Internet Security, it protects data on your computer from malicious software (viruses, Trojans, Internet worms, spyware - Spyware, etc.), unauthorized access and provides secure access to the LAN and the Internet. It monitor's activity programs. Preventing execution of dangerous actions. For each program, and the risk rating is calculated based on it determined the status.

Well, I use Norton Internet Security, it provides a quick and easy protection against threats from the Internet. It protects the computer network of the Internet and identity with the help of advanced detection technologies. It prevents identity theft, detects viruses, spyware, bots and much more - Protects computer transactions on the Internet and the identity of all known types of threats from the Internet.

I had the same problem. I removed MyPcSecure by using Comodo AntiVirus. It automatically detects and removes malicious programs. Comodo Antivirus is part of a free comprehensive protection of Comodo Internet Security and can be installed as a separate component. The main feature of the new version - multilingual, including Russian, interface.

tech321 Guest

I recommend using combofix and malware antibytes. You can find the links here. Combofix does a really good job of scanning the root system of your OS. Make sure to boot into safe mode when running this utility.