Thread: What is Bandook Rat

What is Bandook Rat

hi
    i am MCA students,i have just purchased home computer. I have also installed windows vista operating system in my system. Actually i am really worry about any malware who infect the my computer that's why i have also installed anti virus software. But recently i heart about Bandook Rat.I don't know what is this but any one tell me is that malware or any thing else so please give me the detail about that.

Re: What is Bandook Rat

Bandook Rat is short form of Bandook remote administration tool which is a type of a backdoor Trojan. Basically backdoor is a system which work in a computer hat method of the bypassing the normal authentication as wel as secure the remote access to the computer. The basically backdoor is modify the existing program as well as hardware device. Bandook Rat type Trojan infects to the Microsoft windows operating system like 2000,xp,vista.that type of backdoor which is use the client and server to the control over the remote computer.You can access the remote computer from multiple places and view its Screen , Camera , Listen on its Microphone , retrieve Passwords from it and more .
    Last edited by Milton.J; 17-02-2010 at 04:22 AM.

Unlike the worms,the Trojan which is a non-self replicated malware program that perform on the system and after that appears to perform a desirable function for the user but instead facilitates unauthorized access to the user's computer system. The application folder which is default name is ali.exe.that type of backdoor which access the server which has some capabilities like it create the server component on the system. That type of server component which infected by backdoor are change the port number and IP address /DNS as well as rot kit and more application as well as it also change the executable name and installation folder. As well as it has also capability of the enable the Offline Keylogger,Offline Instant Messengers Spy.

That type of backdoor is around 3.1 MB in file size .these whole code are written in c++ language .These are work in Remote Windows Administration Tools section. These type of method which are use in security system because these type of method which is bypass he firewall like FWB#++,which has Code injection, API unhook, kernel patch. It has a different types of Different Installation Paths. It uses some connection features like HTTP / HTTPS proxy after that TCP TUNNEL as well as HTTP WEB Server and FTP Server.

Bandook Rat is a backdoor type of a Trojan horse which infect the your system windows vista as well as it control the remote computer by using of clients or server. It also work like some spyware which has a some features like Cam manager that Supports to the system with Multiple Cams. There are also IMs spy who has a capacity to some mes anger like MSN,YAHOO,AIM.it has also remote desktop live controller available. Normally that type of backdoor use in the process of hijacking / Kernel Patching to bypass the firewall and after that easily allow to the server to hijack and gain rights for accessing the Internet.