Thread: Removing Generic Dropper.qn

Removing Generic Dropper.qn

I am using the LG Desktop running with the windows 7. My system is infected with the Generic Dropper.qn virus because i frequently get warning regarding this by my antivirus. I don't know why my antivirus is not ablr to delete this antivirus and hence i would like to remove Generic Dropper.qn virus as soon as possible. please help me

Re: Removing Generic Dropper.qn

Dropper.qn virus is a very sensitive virus because it can really harm your system file if it is not removed for a longer period of time and hence i will suggest you to download a fresh copy of spyware doctor 2010 and install it on your system and then update the program if needed and then delete the virus.

It seems as your system is infected by a very sensitive virus and hence you need to install a new or fresh copy of an antivirus program. I will suggest you to install the AVG 9.0 antivirus program which is available freely over the internet and then install it on your system. After the installation you can remove the virus.

Have you tried to use the Norton security antivirus. I think that you have not tried it yet. This is really a very good antivirus which is able to remove all sort of virus , spyware , threats. Use the Norton security and then i think that your problem will be automatically solved and the virus will be automatically fixed.

In this situation it would be better if you try to install the microsoft security essential on your machine. Microsoft security essentials developed by the Microsoft itself and hence it will take a very good care of your windows 7 operating system including the system files registry files and all program files.

Download the malwarebytes antimalware utility and try installing it on your system it will definitely remove the infection as soon as you install it. Hence i would suggest you to install it on your system. Do not forget to update as soon as you install it. I had used this utility my self so please try to use this utility.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain