Thread: Airport Express Error 10057

Airport Express Error 10057

Hi,

I have a problem with while accessing Time Capsule using AirPort on Macbook pro, I get the error, "Error 10057 - An error occurred whilst trying to access the Apple Wireless Device....." I have even tried turning Off the firewall but I am not able to connect to internet. I have searcehd on the net but didn't found any solution. How do I resolve Airport Express Error 10057 ???

Re: Airport Express Error 10057

Turn Off all devices on the network and switching it back. It may also be helpful to draw on some devices for up to 5 minutes the power cord, though, in most cases, already 20 seconds. Unplug the base station, the hub or router and cable or DSL modem. Shut down connected computer. Connect the cable or DSL modem first, if applicable. Plug in the AirPort Base Station and wait until the ads indicate that the startup process is complete. This prevents any other device that takes the DHCP lease time. Start up a computer.

If you can not get online without the base station Connect, please recheck your Internet settings. If necessary, contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Ask your Internet service provider if there are any known issues with the service when using 802.11 wireless Ethernet networks. If you have not used the AirPort Setup Assistant or AirPort Utility, or have made changes after using the configuration, it may be helpful to use it now.

If you have a cable modem, unplug it for at least 20 seconds from the power supply to reset it. Press the reset button if it has one. By deleting the modem's memory, a situation can be resolved, in which certain types of cable modem's MAC (Media Access Control) address of a previously connected device. In rare cases it may be necessary, that must be manually reset an Internet service provider's address.

You should always use the latest available version of Mac OS, regardless of whether you are using Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X. ) On the dialog box "software update" (Mac OS 9) or the settings for the software update (Mac OS X, you can install software updates. Because some updates form the basis for others, you should run Software Update so often, until no more will be found to install updates.

If you have a native non-Apple 802.11 wireless Ethernet card, make sure that it is compatible with the used Apple software and hardware. PowerBook G3 Series cooperate with the Lucent Orinoco WaveLan or card, and only on Mac OS 9. Third-party cards do not work together with the Apple AirPort software when the computer is started with Mac OS X.