Thread: Airport Error 6737 : Unable to update

Airport Error 6737 : Unable to update

Hi,

I am connected to Internet through Linksys WRT110N RangePlus Wireless Router. The problem is that when I try airport extreme to update with the new settings, I get the error 6737. And I also cannot update the firmware. Get the same error code. Any ideas ??? Why I am getting Airport Error 6737 ???

Re: Airport Error 6737 : Unable to update

You should always use the latest available version of Mac OS, regardless of whether you are using Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X. ) On the dialog box "software update" (Mac OS 9) or the settings for the software update (Mac OS X, you can install software updates. Because some updates form the basis for others, you should run Software Update so often, until no more will be found to install updates.

Make sure that the cables are properly connected to router. Ensure in the AirPort Base Station (Dual Ethernet) AirPort Extreme base station and that the WAN Ethernet port is connected to your Internet connection - the uplink, such as a cable or DSL modem, Ethernet pod or router. Make sure that the LAN Ethernet port is connected to your wired clients, if any.

If you use a dial-up Internet connection, make sure you have connected the phone line into the correct port (not) to the Ethernet port. The modems of all Apple products are marked with the symbol of a telephone. In this picture you can see the hand icon at the bottom left of "Internal Modem Port. If you are using a base station from a third party, read the documentation from the manufacturer.

Establish the connection using AirPort Setup Assistant, to do this follow the steps below :

1. Open the Internet Setup Assistant and follow the instructions.

2. Check to see if there is a good internet connection.

3. Establish a connection to the AirPort base station, and then use the AirPort Setup Assistant.

This is normal and does not indicate any problems with your Apple equipment or Internet service provider. Where the base station in an inaccessible place, you can use it with the AirPort Admin Utility or AirPort Utility to restart. When the DHCP lease time seems to be extremely short, contact your Internet service provider to see if there are other problems with the network.