Thread: How to make tcp packet through network firewalls

How to make tcp packet through network firewalls

Hi everybody,

I am working as a network admin in a company. I need http tunnel technology through the firewall. I already tried at the same time escaped the shield and the system tracking tests, we can see some sort of network security alone, or certain types of means is not reliable, while the blindness of security systems rely on often cause great security risk. Hope somebody will help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to make tcp packet through network firewalls

A machine in a tunnel from the client side, making it a listen to this machine is not used any specified port, such as 1234, while the data from the 1234 guidelines for the port to the remote that is B machine on port 80 but Note down that 80 ports, the firewall allows, and then in the B machine from a server, also attached to the port 80, while guide 80 port forwarding from the client to this machine telnet service port 23, so that OK . A machine now telnet local port 1234, according to just set the packet will be forwarded to the destination port of 80 B-machine, because the firewall allows port 80 of the data, the data packets through the firewall unimpeded reach the B machine. Try this procedure to make tcp packet and reply.

A host system behind a firewall by firewall protection, firewall configuration access control principle is that the data only allows port 80 and out of, B host system outside the firewall is open. Now assume that the system need to Telnet from A to B the system up. You should use the normal telnet is certainly impossible, but you know that only 80 ports available, then this time the use of Httptunnel channels, is a good idea. Check that and reply.

Re: How to make tcp packet through network firewalls

In the local area network connectivity with the outside world by placing a firewall, tightly controlled and open ports, will be able to a large extent, control the safety of the initiative to facilitate the control of internal and external users can use network services. For example, the firewall is only open two ports 80,53, then, whether internal or external malicious people who would not have proved more dangerous to use some services. Check and reply.

You can also try the following step : The source address in the address bar should select "Any IP Address", target address choose "My IP address" but do not choose the mirror. In the Label column, reminder that type should be TCP, and put the IP protocol port 23 from one port to this port and finally click "OK" button. At this point in time, "IP filter list" will come into view as a "new IP Filter", select it, switch to the "Filter Action" tab bar, then click "Add > name defaults to 'the new filter action' > Add > stop > Done. "Best of luck.

First of all you have to do is to make sure so as to the firewall is not open to the outside world any more than essential IP address. You forever want at least one IP address visible to the outside world. This IP address is used to create all Internet communications. If you contain a Web server or DNS registered e-mail server, their IP addresses may too require to pass from side to side the firewall to the outside world can be seen. Though, workstations and other servers IP address must be hidden. Check the steps and reply.