Thread: System infected with Adware.Vundo/Variant-Senorita

System infected with Adware.Vundo/Variant-Senorita

Hello,

I am using Windows XP as my operating system and everything was working fine till yesterday but today when i started my system i got a message that system is infected with virus, when i run my virus scan i came to know that my system is infected with Adware.Vundo/Variant-Senorita and my anti virus is not capable of removing it from my system.

Remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Senorita

I was also facing such kind of issue and told my friend about it he told me to use SUPERAntiSpyware which is capable or removing spyware, adware, malware, rootkits, worms from your system and there is no need to format your system, before that i would recommend you to turn of your system restore and i am sure after that you will not get any message.

Cannot remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Senorita

Yesterday my Dell laptop was working very slow, so i ran Quick heal anti virus and my anti virus found my system is being infected with Adware.Vundo/Variant-Senorita, it was able to remove it but after sometime i get the same message that my system is being infected with virus. Can anyone tell me or direct me how to remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Senorita from my laptop ?

Re: System infected with Adware.Vundo/Variant-Senorita

Thank you for replying me i had try to install SUPERAntiSpyware, but that didn't helped me a lot is there any way where i can totally remove it from my computer without any issue or do i need to remove delete any files or need to make any changes in registry that will also do for me. Please reply your small suggest would be very helpful for me.

System infected with Adware.Vundo/Variant-Senorita

My friend in that i would suggest you to format all your drives and and install a fresh copy of operation system because there is possibility that it had might had infected all your drives and without your information your personal data with be taken by some else. Once you had formatted your system install AVG anti virus which will protect your system from such of virus.