Thread: How to protect laptop by using iAlert

How to protect laptop by using iAlert

Hi,
    I want some information on iAlert tool which is for Mac laptop to protect it. I found the same application on my friends PC. It is a nice handy tool which can controlled by a remote. I want to add one to my mac book also. What features does it offers and what are the benefits of the same. Does it support video capture also, so that this can help me to identify the catch.

Re: How to protect laptop by using iAlert

iAlertU is a sort of car alarm for your Macbook or Macbook Pro and is perhaps an answer to your anxiety. Basically iAlertU, unique, sounded your mac as an alarm when you leave and it detects motion on the motion sensors, keyboard, track-pad or even closing the hood of your Mac. Simple, but not more effective than a car alarm in the end.

In iAlertU the Apple Remote is used to trigger the alarm mode and disable it. Simply press the menu long to initiate and trigger the alarm. The basic idea is laudable, but we must not forget to synchronize your remote to your computer to prevent other Apple Remote to play with iAlertU. To do this, simply hold down menu and play at the same time until an icon appears to confirm the pairing.

If you want iAlert on your MAC Pc then you can also use an option that can take a picture and send it to a mail box hope to know who robbed you. Integration is thoughtful, a little icon in the menu bar or screen Secure by iAlertU (choose one) shows you the state of the laptop. This is called as iSight. And if you run out of battery on the Apple remote, you can disconnect the alarm by entering your password. In short, integration with Mac OS X is complete.

iAlertU is an alarm to protect laptop. It detects motion by the Sudden Motion Sensor (motion sensor), disconnecting the power cord, the track-pad and keyboard actions. It emits flashes and a siren produced by the speakers that we can stop with the remote infra-red coupled remote Apple Mac. It continues to ring even if you press the button. A really nice spy application.

iAlert offers you various options to provide better security. Like the duration of the siren is adjustable. It display a black screen when turning. you can also capture screen with the iSight at the onset. his utility gadget is expected to entertain friends or when you leave your desk temporarily and you do not want you to touch your MacBook. The latest generation of laptops Apple has a system called Sudden Motion Sensor (SMS). This give boost to such application.